Pathfinder Plumbing & Gas working with Architects
Pathfinder Plumbing work closely with many Architects assisting them to select on the most suitable hot water system for their client’s project.
It is of paramount importance in deciding which energy efficient hot water system is most suited to each exclusive build at the design stage. We have found this to be crucial in minimising expensive variation orders, thereby helping to keep the build within budget which particular energy efficient hot water product best suit the client’s needs at the design stage. This avoids delays and additional costs to the project completion.
If required, we can assist with the critical planning of the site arrangement and scheduling of the hot water system installation.
Working with Pathfinder Plumbing, you can be assured that you are dealing with a company who is fully conversant with current technologies, innovative products, rebates and plumbing standards requirements for new builds and renovations.
The following points should be considered at the design stage when choosing an energy efficient hot water system that will meet the customers needs:
- The size of the property
- Number of bathrooms
- Location of bathrooms/kitchen
- Available space on site for the hot water system
- High or low set property
- Water pipe size and design.
We provide our clients with:
- Expert and unbiased advice on all hot water systems currently available in Australia
- A customised hot water solution for your individual project
- The option of either supply and install, or a supply and deliver price
- All deliveries are to your required site and include an onsite technical briefing and after sales telephone help line.
- Excellent response times on site surveys, quotations and installations.
- Unrivalled reputation for exceptional workmanship, carried out by trusted and fully qualified tradespersons.
- Extensive knowledge on current rebates available. We will take care of the administration process for our installation clients. Where we provide a delivery only service we can advise on the rebate requirement process
We also have a close working association with a reputable solar PV company to co-ordinate any PV requirements
To discuss your project further, contact Phil Gilliland on 0448 895 588 or e-mail for a free quote via our contact page.